Sunday, April 15, 2012

Addittions



Did some shopping this weekend after getting paid for that parts bass. Found this old Power King drill press. It needs some work (understatement) but I did use it to bore some holes in The 1936 and it worked fine. I'll get some before and after pics once I get it with the router. The press is pretty shaky (literally) right now, and things were falling off my table. I decided the best thing to do would be build a little shelf so I can get all that stuff off the table, which is definitely not a bad thing. I'm hoping that one I flip the motor pulley to the correct position and get the belt straight that some of the wobble will go away. I'm beginning to see that building a workshop is just as if not more challenging than building a guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment